My opinion is, if you let RADIUS handle assigning the role and leverage Policy
to contain the role to a particular vlan, that may be the easiest method.

Patrick Printz

Network Infrastructure

Quinsigamond Community College
670 West Boylston Street
Worcester, MA 01606-2092

w. 508-854-7517

c. 508-726-9529

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."

- Sun Tzu