A similar situation as Stephen in that we outsource our phone support. We are
having issues with Avaya 9608's on our network (If anyone has 9608's working
with Enterasys gear, please let me know!), and they suggested installing
Prognosis. I did install it and got it setup, it was not too bad. It has some
decent info and a 30 day trial to test drive it. One issue for me was the ease
of syncing it up with AD to allow non-Domain Admin users to access it, I never
got that working right. It is an ok app, doesn't hurt to give it a whirl with a
30 day trial.

Patrick Printz
Network Infrastructure

Quinsigamond Community College
670 West Boylston Street
Worcester, MA 01606-2092
w. 508-854-7517
c. 508-726-9529

"If a man is called a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as
Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote
poetry.  He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and Earth
will pause to say, Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well."
~Martin Luther King, Jr.