Hi Gustavo,

I think what Patrick is eluding to is that in order to route traffic
between VLANs, your router must have an interface in each of those VLANs.
Based on your description, it seems that your router does not have an
interface in VLAN 11. If that is indeed the case, (single-homed) hosts
inside VLAN 11 can't reach any hosts outside of VLAN 11.

However, based on the port config you posted for the B3 in Building 2, I
see you are egressing VLANs 11,100 and 200 to your management hosts on
ports 43 and 44. That suggests your management hosts are multi-homed,
meaning they have interfaces in each of those three VLANs. If that's what
you're doing, the reason you can't "see" hosts in VLANs 100 and 200 is
probably because the B3->management host traffic is untagged instead of
tagged.

What you likely want to do is this:
- Make the switch egress the VLANs tagged (set vlan egress 11,11,200
ge.1.43-44 tagged)
- Make sure your management host interfaces are VLAN interfaces.

Mike Loosbrock
Bethel University Network Services
651-638-6723

---