From: luxembo...@pt.lu [mailto:luxembo...@pt.lu]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 10:30 AM
To: Enterasys Customer Mailing List
Subject: [enterasys] DHCP Option 43 - AP3610

Hi,

How can I generate the Hex code for the DHCP Option 43?
I want to use option 43 on remote sites, so that my AP3610's can register
against the Wifi controllers (10.205.250.1 and 10.205.250.2).

I have no idea what should be the value of the VCI and if I also have to set
Option 60. No way to find the "Enterasys Wireless Convergence Software Getting
Started Guide" on the Enterasys Web page.

Regards,
Franco
---
To unsubscribe from enterasys, send email to lists...@unc.edu with the body: