How do you block bittorrent and P2P traffic? Is it something that can be done
via policy or ACL's? I know I could do it with a packet shaper, but we do not
have one yet. I am just curious is someone else has thought of some ingenious
way of keeping this traffic contained.

Patrick Printz
Network Infrastructure

Quinsigamond Community College
670 West Boylston Street
Worcester, MA 01606-2092
w. 508-854-7517
c. 508-726-9529

"If a man is called a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as
Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry.
 He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and Earth will
pause to say, Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well."
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

---
To unsubscribe from enterasys, send email to lists...@unc.edu with the body: