From: Brian Anderson - ASI [mailto:br...@arcadiasecureit.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 1:34 PM
To: Enterasys Customer Mailing List
Subject: RE: [enterasys] Wired 802.1x

There may be some switch config settings that might help.  Try setting 8021x as
first in priority for authentication.  I also have seen admin-edge enabled on
the end system port (spantree) cause 8021x to fail also.

Thanks,

Brian Anderson
br...@arcadiasecureit.com<mailto:br...@arcadiasecureit.com>
Network Engineer
3000 United Founders Boulevard, Suite 212
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73112
C +1 (501) 690-3305
F +1 (405) 562-8669
[arcadia-secure-it2-long-small]