On 27 January 2018 at 13:34, Stephen John Smoogen <smo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27 January 2018 at 04:45, Peter Robinson <pbrobin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 4:41 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smo...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Several meetings ago, the EPEL Steering Committee took up the following
>> > points:
>> >
>> > 1. Peter Robinson's DTS enablement request
>> >  A. What packages require it (chromium etc)
>> >  B. Is there a version in CentOS?
>>

> I am going to try this again because I didn't communicate clearly what was
> needed to be done now. I also sent an email that wasn't complete and should
> have caught that.
>
> 1. The proposal was accepted. The questions were answered in the meeting and
> also by Peter outside the meeting. Peter has answered it again because I was
> not clear.
>
> 2. The next step is getting the mock and fedpkg commands to work with the
> DTS cleanly. This means adding the lines to mock-core-configs package files
> for to do so. The package seems ot be owned by Releng but I am not sure as
> zodbot says no such package.

Status Report:

I have gotten scl's for RH PPCLE and x86_64 downloaded to the Fedora
Infrastructure batcave. I have not been able to get aarch64
downloaded. I need help here on getting the cdn address correct.

I need someone from releng (I guess it would be Peter?) to help us
enable this in koji.

After that dts should be ready for updates.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.