Hello,

> Can you add the link [0]?

Oops, here it is:

[0] https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8335/33298335/build.log

> Is this issue known to the upstream? Do we think it's a bug in 3.6?
The issue seems to be specific to our environment (the Internet, including
upstream, *seems* unaware of the issue):
  * `rebar3 compile` works like a charm fetching dependencies from the Internet
  * `rebar3 bare compile -p $PATHS --separator :` fails with [0]
  * This behavior can be reproduced with both our erlang-rebar3 package and the
    precompiled rebar3 published on github (under releases)

Building a bootstrapped package for rebar3 3.7.x fixes the issue, allowing to
build rebar3 3.7.x, 3.8.x and 3.9.x;

I'm ways too tired to keep staring at my screen - I'm out for the day ;-)

Thanks!

--
Timothée