Hello!

On 9/4/06, Koji Takasumi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a sample module that uses the qlc module with
> -include("stdlib/include/qlc.hrl").

I assume you mean -include_lib(...) and with that it works fine for me.

Otherwise I'll have to look at it. The project properties include
specific Erlang settings, and there is a "ext inc" box where it should
be possible to enter paths outside the project. However, that isn't
used in the builder, yet.

If you didn't do that yet, please also check if there is a newer
version available from the update site.

have fun and please let me know how it goes!
regards,
Vlad