From: "via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:35:51 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Hotel Chargers

Tried Ramada - same basic conversation, but got transferred to someone who
wanted to sell me a 'getaway package'.
I've emailed both organizations.

I realize I can wing it and ask for a 120V outlet, but how is that grocery
stores, etc are putting in charge stations and hotels don't? I would think
hotels would be the first place you'd see chargers: it's a great perk to
advertise, if I'm stopping at hotel - I probably really need to charge, the
cost is small compared to the room charge, it makes them look 'modern', etc.

SteveS