Lawrence,

Is this a 30kWh leaf?

We've seen that they will accept charge much faster than the 24kWh leaves,
maintaining 50kW for most of the charge to 80%. This will put a lot more I^2R
heating into the battery than charging slower. The 24kWh cars average under
25kW for a charge to 80%.

How hot is 5 and 9 bars?

On Jun 22, 2017 9:45 AM, Lawrence Rhodes via EV wrote: > > After driving 135
miles down to 13% charging back up to 85% caused the pack to go from 6 bars to
9.  Today the plan is to try to stay above 50%.  So far so good.  The pack
hasn't exceeded 6 bars. This is in hotter temperature than yesterday.  So
ambient temperature doesn't seem a big factor. It is large depth of discharge
then a fast charge.  Now in Santa Barbara.  Going to Rancho Jarupa near
Riverside.  Lawrence Rhodes > > Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device >
On Jun 21, 2017 1:05 PM, via EV wrote: > > > > Send EV mailing list submissions
to > > ev@lists.evdl.org > > > > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide
email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to > >
ev-requ...@lists.evdl.org > > > > You can reach the person managing the list at
> > ev-ow...@lists.evdl.org > > > > When replying, please edit your Subject
line so it is more specific > > than "Re: Contents of EV digest..." > > > > > >
Also, please be careful not to append the entire digest to your reply. Many
mail systems do this by default. Trim or delete the digest text from the bottom
of your message, and quote only the parts to which you're replying. > > > > > >
> > Today's Topics: > > > >    1. EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20170621
(brucedp5 via EV) > > > > > >
---------------------------------------------------------------------- > > > >
Message: 1 > > Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 05:52:57 -0700 (PDT) > > From: brucedp5
via EV > > To: ev@lists.evdl.org > > Subject: [EVDL] EVLN: EV-newswire posts
for 20170621 > > Message-ID: <1498049577620-4687111.p...@n4.nabble.com> > >
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-How-Lotus-Evora-EV-performs-flat-out-on-the-track-r-125mi-ts-172mph-v-td4687110.html
 > > EVLN: How Lotus Evora EV performs flat-out on the track r:125mi ts:172mph
> > (v) > > Watch a Lotus Evora With a Tesla's Electric Motor Set Silent Lap
Times ... > > All of that power and instant electric torque make for a
seriously quick > > track car, as the guys from Speed Academy find out ... > >

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-1-3k-Boosted-e-skateboards-sell-past-their-voluntary-pack-recall-r-7mi-ts-22mph-td4687109.html
 > > EVLN: $1.3k Boosted e-skateboards sell past their voluntary pack recall >
> r:7mi ts:22mph > > Boosted electric skateboard maker seeks a reboot > > ...
(redesigned packs keep water out and from short-circuiting their bms, > >
preventing overheating) ... > > > >
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Lyft-s-murky-plan-gt-an-auton-Bolt-EV-fleet-charged-w-renewable-electricity-td4687108.html
 > > EVLN: Lyft's murky plan> an auton (Bolt) EV fleet charged w/ renewable > >
electricity > > Lyft just unveiled an aggressive plan to reduce its carbon
emissions ... > > The ride-hailing service said all of its electric, autonomous
vehicles will > > only use electricity generated by clean energy sources,
starting ...  in > > Boston later this year ... > > > > + > >
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/A-2nd-L2-WSU-Pullman-WA-gt-not-the-dual-L3-DC-EVSE-that-is-needed-td4687106.html
 > > A 2nd L2 @WSU Pullman-WA> (not the dual L3 DC EVSE that is needed) > >
Electric car charging station to be installed in Pullman > > Palouse already
has one electric car charging station but this fall a 2nd > > one is going in
... 'We do know there are more EVs being purchased every > > day' ... > > > >
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVangel-Lough-is-holding-court-like-xXx-in-Issaquah-WA-td4687107.html
 > > EVangel Lough is holding court like xXx in Issaquah-WA > > Batteries
included! Seattle Electric Vehicle Association leads the charge > > On a sunny
day in May, Steven Lough is holding court among the gathered ? > > > > > > > >
> > http://evdl.org/evln/ > > For all EVLN EV-newswire posts > > > > > >
{brucedp.neocities.org} > > > > -- > > View this message in context:
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-EV-newswire-posts-for-20170621-tp4687111.html
EV@lists.evdl.org > > For general EVDL support, see http://evdl.org/help/ > >
------------------------------ > > > > End of EV Digest, Vol 56, Issue 21 > >