We have remote charge port opening function?  Lawrence Rhodes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 9:54 AM, Cor van de Water<cor.vandewa...@gmail.com>
wrote:   I got only one key with one of my Leafs, so i bought a used key fob
off Craigslist and a cheap uncut key off Ebay and had it cut by a local
keysmith.Several weeks later i was going in for service at my local dealer,
brought the 2nd key and asked them to register the key as part of the service,
since they have a minimum $160 fee for the service, which i needed to pay
anyway.They registered the key and apologized that they had left a DTC in the
memory of the car. No lights were on, on the dash but the 2013 key fob
apparently sent a message to the car that it did not understand, because the
2011 Leaf does not have a remote charging door opener.The other 3 keys worked
as expected, so i did not care about the one redundant button, that is why i
bought that fob.I have not found a way to register a Leaf key myself, like you
can do with Toyota.Cor.