The following message was incorrectly addressed, so I'm forwarding it to the
list for the poster.

Is there someone in this group that can help me hook up my BMS system and
finalize configuring the Hyper 9 motor. Here is BMS I'm trying to use. If
you have one you prefer that will work better, I'm open to suggestions.
https://www.evwest.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=491&osCsid=204050
46a614a57f88e9c923d5dc921f
Please email me your background of working on such projects and hourly wage
you would charge.

Thanks
John Snyder
gogree...@gmail.com

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     Nature's way is to take away from those who have too much,
     and give to those to have too little.  Man's way is to take
     away from those who have too little, to give more to those
     who already have too much.

                                      -- Lao Tsu (around 500BCE)