"Ford made a premium gas fragrance for EV owners who miss the smell of
fossil fuels"

https://www.theverge.com/2021/7/16/22580508/ford-gas-perfume-premium-mach-
eau

or https://v.gd/JkwfOE

Apparently this is a thing.  Just today, hours before reading this, I was
chatting with a young sales person in a hardware store.  She was perhaps in
her mid-20s.  We talked about the store's electric mowers and then somehow
got onto EVs.  She said that the new EVs were OK, even interesting, but that
she'd never buy one.  Why not?  Because she'd miss the noise and the stink
of ICEs.  I guess she was serious.  She even specifically mentioned the
stench of unburned hydrocarbons.

It's a strange addiction, entirely beyond my ken, but there you have it.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     Talking about the contents of this poster is illegal.
     It is important that you share this information with
     colleagues and neighbors, and discuss it with your
     family.  Failure to do so may lead to prosecution.
     For more information please reread.

                               -- Scarfolk Council poster