Can't agree. If you get creative and don't mind spending a bit of time at your
car dealership you can do computer time while getting a free charge...if you
are not creative then maybe an EV isn't for you but so far I have never had a
problem getting a charge. No matter where I am.  Lawrence Rhodes

And I say, in most cases, an EV is a poor choice for those

city dwellers.  Especially true of the original 100 mile EV's.

But now that 250 miles is kmore common, it is true that an urban

EV owner that has a short commute and o nly 20 miles a day of

car use, could get by with weekly charging, but I just cannot

imagine anyone who would like to FIND an availalbe L2 charger

and then to plugin, and then have to come back 3 hours later.

And if one thinks that it is getting harder to find an available

charger, just wait, it will only get worse.

I tell people.  If you buy an EV with the idea of using exclusively

public charging, then an EV is not right for you, or you fail to

understand the difference between a battgery and a tank and

between an EV and a gas car.

Bob