On 25 Apr 2024 at 8:22, Mark E. Hanson via EV wrote:

> Where can I buy a Zoe in the US - or import?  That sounds like a great EV!

Renault hasn't had US dealers since 1983, unless you count the Renault-
licensed AMC Alliance and Encore, which AMC dealers sold until '87.  So Zoes
have never been offered in the US, and never will be, unfortunately.

If you were really determined, it might be possible to direct-import one.
Gettting repair parts would be interesting.

Or you could move to the EU and have a much wider choice of EVs, including
affordable small ones.

The Citroen EC3 is already on sale at around 23k euros (about $25k), or
about $20k after the French eco subsidy.  The subsidy differs in other EU
nations.

https://www.media.stellantis.com/em-en/citroen/press/citroen-reveals-the-all-
new-e-c3-the-first-european-affordable-electric-car

or https://v.gd/YyanQF

More EVs in the same price range are on the way from other EU manufacturers.

No doubt from China too.  However the French subsidy doesn't apply to
Chinese EVs, because it's linked to the vehicle's production carbon
emissions.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     An approximate answer to the right question is worth far more than
     a precise answer to the wrong one.

                                                          -- John Tukey

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/