t seems that since 2017, Tesla has gone into reverse on their original
master plan.

So let China take the lead/heat for pushing out ICE cars. In five or ten years
the ICE folks can adjust/catch up. No bailout needed. The pressure on Musk is
reduced and Optimus can go to Mars and or drive Robotaxis, a win-win except for
the carbon problem.

Ron Solberg

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/