Ian Laurenson wrote:
If anyone is travelling from Sydney to Canberra on April 17th I am happy
to share travelling costs. I am arriving at Sydney airport at 8:30am on
the 17th.
Thanks, Ian Laurenson

Hello Ian

You may wish to post your message to the Linux Australia list. The LCA OpenOffice.org Miniconf is part of LCA (Linux Conference Australia), a roaming conference under the auspices of Linux Australia.