Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
I just discovered that the links from the main Marketing page (http://marketing.openoffice.org) lead to two pages at www.openoffice.org.nz/miniconf/ (one of which is the now-obsolete Call for Participation).

Fixed.

However, people are more likely to visit the home page and see the appropriate link there, than on the Marketing Project web site.

Surely, with only a 6 weeks to go until the event, we should be advertising the actual programme?

The miniconfs are an adjunct to the main conference. The schedule is mainly structured for the attendees to decide what presentations to attend from the eight miniconfs http://www.linux.conf.au/miniconfs.php Also, it helps the miniconf organisers if the lunch break is at the same time.

Regards
Jacqueline