Hello

Accommodation is getting pretty scarce in Canberra for LCA.

I received a message on the weekend (along with other registrants) that
accommodation had been made available at Burgmann College. See:
http://www.linux.conf.au/accommodation.php This is $50/night including
breakfast which is a very good rate based on my research of other
options (see below).

So if you haven't secured your accommodation yet, it probably is a good
idea to do so especially if you are planning on attending all of LCA
from Mon 18 Apr to Sat 23 Apr.

Regards
Jacqueline

---///---
In order of nearest to furtherest away from venue (ANU, Acton)
Note: The further you get down the list, the less care I took when
looking at the maps.

North of Lake Burley Griffin)
$116-$127 http://www.anu.edu.au/unihouse/accomm/accomm.htm
$148–$198 http://www.questapartments.com.au/ (Melbourne Building, 28
West ROW)
$140-$160 http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/index.html (Novotel, 65
Northbourne Avenue)
$130-160 Comfort Inn Downtown (82 Northbourne AVENUE)
$290- Capital Executive Apartment Hotel (108 Northbourne AVENUE)
$275-$323 Saville Suites Canberra (84 Northbourne AVENUE)
Kythera Motel (98 Northbourne AVENUE)
$180- Canberra Rex Hotel (150 Northbourne AVENUE)
$89-$109 http://www.olimshotel.com/ (Corner Ainslie & Limestone Avenues
Braddon)
$140-$165 http://www.pavilioncanberra.com/ (242 Northbourne Ave, Dickson)
$125-$145 http://www.motelmonaro.com.au/ (Best Western Motel Monaro, 27