Hi,
On 2006-03-27, at 08:10 , Jo wrote:

but have you thought of talking at Chamber of Commerce events?

Yes.  There are *many* :-)

I know that small businesses would benefit tremendously from this software...

they would certainly, but here is the logistical issue: contacting the relevant Chambers of Commerce. We need for this local user groups, either operating out of LUGs, or sui generis OOoUGs. For the latter, which I like the idea of, we'd just list them with contact information, etc. and ideally prepare a package or better yet, refer them to extant packages, ie, documentation, migration accounts, presentations, etc. It could be a cool local marketing effort. :-)

best,
Louis

Jo Wood