Jim Watson wrote:
We have been accepted into the official Miniconf program for linux.conf.au in Sydney, Australia in January 2007,

Conference webpage: http://lca2007.linux.org.au/

Our program is being developed here: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/LCA_2007_Miniconf

If you would like to contribute please email this list or update the OOo wiki

I am interested in attending this conference and contributing. I'll have to think about what to propose for a talk or demo and add it to the wiki later this week. I would also be available for Q&A and problem-solving, mainly related to Writer and particularly the use of master documents. I also have a fairly extensive collection of the available books on OOo 2.0 that I could bring for people to look at.

Regards, Jean