All,

I've started the meeting.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Will consume any data format
MOBIUS

On 5/1/2024 8:21 AM, Susan Morrison via Evergreen-documentation wrote:
I’m sorry, I’ll have to miss Thursday’s meeting as well. I’ll be traveling back from our directors meeting.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 11:38 AM Deborah Luchenbill via Evergreen-documentation <evergreen-documentation@list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    DIG is meeting on Thursday, May 2, at 11 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. MDT /
    1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT on Zoom.

    This meeting is specifically for discussing documentation needs
    for the upcoming 3.13 release!

    Here is the agenda:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20240501-agenda

    If you have anything else to add, feel free to do so directly, or
    let me know. Please include your name in parentheses to any agenda
    items you add.

    You can find minutes from our previous meetings (except the many I
    haven't gotten to yet) at
    https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings

    All that said, when we talked about the meeting at the Hackfest
    last week, I should have looked at my personal calendar, which
    would have reminded me that I have an appointment at noon (CT)
    that will probably last until at least 2 (CT), so I will miss the
    meeting.

    Would a DIG regular with access to the community Zoom be willing
    to start and record the meeting, please and thank you? You all can
    handle going through the 3.13 release notes, adding to the docs
    wiki, etc. just fine without me, but I'm sorry I have to bail,
    anyway!

    Best,
    Debbie
    DIG Facilitator

    Debbie Luchenbill
    Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
    MOBIUS
    2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2511+Broadway+Bluffs,+Ste.+101+Columbia,+MO+%C2%A065201?entry=gmail&source=g>
    Columbia, MO  65201

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2511+Broadway+Bluffs,+Ste.+101+Columbia,+MO+%C2%A065201?entry=gmail&source=g>
    deb...@mobiusconsortium.org <mailto:debo...@mobiusconsortium.org>
    573-234-4914
    https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
    MOSS Help Desk: h...@mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
    Pronouns: She/Her or She/They (see https://pronouns.org/ to learn
    more)
    Input | Maximizer | Intellection | Relator | Adaptability

Susan Morrison
PINES Student Card Project Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
2872 Woodcock Blvd, Ste 250