City of Albany, Oregon

From: Evergreen-general <evergreen-general-boun...@list.evergreen-ils.org> On
Behalf Of Anne Savoie via Evergreen-general
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2024 10:39 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org>
Cc: Anne Savoie <asav...@cwmars.org>
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-general] Chromebox for computer labs?

[WARNING!  This email came from outside our organization. Do NOT click unknown
attachments or links in email.]
Hi Kevin,

In some of our libraries they utilize Google Workspace to manage their
Chromebook/Chromebox devices and we use the Envisionware CloudNine Reservation
service for managing use.  We use the Envisionware LPTOne MobilePrint product
for print management.

Thanks,
Anne

[Image removed by sender.]

Anne Savoie (she/her/hers)
Systems/Networking Manager, C/W MARS, Inc.

________________________________

[Image removed by sender. icon]asav...@cwmars.org<mailto:asav...@cwmars.org> |
[Image removed by sender. icon]
www.cwmars.org<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.cwmars.org%2f&c=E,1,hE7nGdqJ3IxK4mDqBaVvjrrsQWxsIf4cwgoe43y7tT00gQsfqZ9AUOsYDOFh-yP8cPcyilGrfAmYIuKVav6_t1nWzOoUUwm4aPI1CmhKpS8,&typo=1>

[Image removed by sender. icon]508-755-3323 x EXT 2

On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 7:59 PM Kevin Co via Evergreen-general
<evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org<mailto:evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org>>
 wrote:
Greetings from Alaska!

General library tech question: Anyone out there have any experience using
chromebox machines in their public computer labs? What are folks using for
printing and session management?

We’re using PC’s + Cassie + Deepfreeze, but looking out for wisdom and future
solutions.

Thanks all,

-Kevin, Homer Public Library

DISCLAIMER: This email may be considered a public record of the City of Albany
and subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule. This email also may be
subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This email,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of the original message.