In prior versions of Evergreen, cover images missing from ContentCafe were
always square when they had to be manually uploaded to the server.

We're still currently on 3.7 [planning to upgrade soon] and the traditional
view shows them correctly. The new angular search results however stretch
the images to the new rectangular, portrait oriented format. Documentation
suggests that how those images are handled can be changed, but it doesn't
say how or where. We have approximately 1500 cover images that I've
uploaded and I'd rather not resize them all/reupload them if there is a way
to avoid that.

Suggestions?
Thanks
-Jon