Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are looking forward to hosting you in Istanbul where local elections
take place in 2 days.

Yes, come and join our WOSonOS 2024 circle with your students, friends and
family!

We are getting prepared to be able to host a diverse and inclusive group of
participants in the venue (diversity in age, countries, identities,
nationality, profession, and so on). One of the reasons to hold WOSonOS
2024 in Istanbul was that there are less
barriers to access in our city (visa, flights so on).

We recognise the importance of the event and the responsibility that the
passing of Harrison Owen has placed on us.

We are already happy to see participants from various countries getting
registered. There is also some interest from
different groups in Turkey (professionals, activists, students so on)

We will keep you informed about the developments and planning to include
some of you in the preparations.

Have a wonderful week-end,
Funda, Yeşim, Bike