> On Sun, 2018-08-19 at 19:41 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
>
> On Sun, 2018-08-19 at 18:56 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
>
> On Sun, 2018-08-19 at 18:34 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> Gary, perhaps it just happened by accident, when you trimmed the
> quote,
> but the quote is not marked as a quote.
>
> This happens regularly with Evolution when changing from HTML to
> Plain
> Text.
>
> When running into unexpected behavior, please file tickets.
> In this case: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/86
>
> With the same mail it doesn't happen here.

I guess like the spelling bug, it happens when it happens. I send in
plain text to two addresses. The other is a colleague, and maybe 2 out
10 replies to him lose the indicators.

So I am trying it the other way around, and selecting plain text before
I comment. Notice above that quotes within quotes are not indicated as
such.