On Thu, 2021-09-02 at 19:34 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> On Thu, 2021-09-02 at 19:24 +0200, Vincent Hennebert via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > I do not see any ‘/oauth2/token’ call.
> >
> > The form that posts to https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf
> > contains 3 inputs:
>
>         Hi,
> it looks like they replace `/oauth2/token` call with the above page.
> I've no idea why, or even where they've got it from.

What triggers Evolution to make a call to ‘/oauth2/token’? Is it
looking for a particular HTTP code?

During the MFA process I see a call to some ‘/status’ that returns 200,
followed by a call to some ‘/exit’ that returns 303 and redirects to
the back-to-org-sso-URL I mentioned earlier (some URL that contains
‘resume’ in its path). It’s that URL that provides the form that POST’s
to https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf.

It looks like Evolution is not processing that last URL. Because of the
303?