On 9/6/21 10:09 AM, dfc via evolution-list wrote:
> I might do this with the unix mail but I would really like to keep the
> workflow within the framework of evolution.

Assuming your script is outside of evolution (bash, or python, or something),
then I think it would be much easier to simply extend your script to also call
a command line mail utility.

The ssmtp package, is for sending mail only, and has a simple sendmail command
for sending messages.

If the account you are using to send is IMAP based, these sent mail messages
(along with their attachments etc) will still show in your Sent folder on
evolution.

This isn't an evolution based solution, but it does seem most straight forward
for your needs...

John A
San Diego CA
2021-09-06