*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: QA Tester with Selinum
Location: Glendale,CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contarct*

*( NEED LOCAL TO CA )

Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Experience in Leading a small to medium sized team
- Experience in authoring creative documents i.e. Acceptance Criteria and
User Stories
- Experience in conducting Design walkthroughs or Story Time
- Knowledge on Agile methodology. Preferably working experience in Agile
- Experience in Manual Testing
- Experience or knowledge in Automated Testing
- Experience or knowledge in creating test deliverables such as Test
Strategies, Test Plans, Test Closure Memos, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts
- Detail oriented and knows how to articulate defects
- Average to excellent communication skills
- Testing certifications are not required but preferred
- Working knowledge on configuration management
- Working knowledge on Mercury testing tools
- Jbehave and Selenium knowledge is preferred
- Self starter and process oriented
- Good English communication skills
- Experienced in client facing

Best Regards,