Folks, please give me a hint about table attached. I'd like to find a way to
extract exact and wished value from table but of course regarding
pre-existing required conditions.

For instance, if someone choose diameter 40, left diameter 10 and delta 60
excel should get in some empty cell the value 40,2. Like crossword game. How
to do it?
I've tried with filters and some if, vlookup functions but it seems to be to
complicated for my excel level of knowledge. Teach me. Many thanks.