Marc Sherman a écrit :
Sam wrote:
I'm a little newbie with exim and don't see exactly where to search to tell my acl to consider failed reverse dns as if there were no reverse dns at all ... beacause I think that's the problem in the error log.

Did you bother to grep the Debian default config files for
reverse_host_lookup?  If you had, you would have found:

  # Warn if the sender host does not have valid reverse DNS.
  #
  # If your system can do DNS lookups without delay or cost, you might want
  # to enable this.
  # If sender_host_address is defined, it's a remote call.  If
  # sender_host_name is not defined, then reverse lookup failed.  Use
  # this instead of !verify = reverse_host_lookup to catch deferrals
  # as well as outright failures.
  .ifdef CHECK_RCPT_REVERSE_DNS
  warn
    message = X-Host-Lookup-Failed: Reverse DNS lookup failed for $sender_host_a
ddress (${if eq{$host_lookup_failed}{1}{failed}{deferred}})
     condition = ${if and{{def:sender_host_address}{!def:sender_host_name}}\
                      {yes}{no}}
  .endif

Note that this section merely sets a header, which you can then use in
your spamassassin rules if you like.  If you want to deny (or defer)
outright on this condition, of course you can change the ACL.

Ok, exactly what i was searching.
I've change from exim3 to exim4 and I'm just a little lost with all options .. but I learn.

Thanks a lot.
Sam.