Tony McGee wrote:
> I always thought that Mandrake was not just i586 optimized code but i586
> ONLY code. I think it's much safer to stick with RedHat for anything less
> than a Pentium cpu.

Well, I used RedHat before, but I could not get my ISDN TA card to function,
so that is not an option, besides, I like Mandrake. Well, I am not
any other problems which could relate to the i486/i586 code , so
I doubt that is the main reason for those signal 11s. It could be the cause
of pppd crashing the entire system when doing as 'killall pppd' though, but
I doubt it. Well, thanks anyway.

May you live long and spamless,

Andreas Bergstrøm

--