On Thursday 18 January 2001 05:26, you wrote:
> Dear Expert Users!
>
> My name is Laszlo Baranyai and this is the first time I have written to
> this list. I am working with digital image processing and would like to
> compile my algorithms under Linux as well. The following program is written

Because of structure padding, you can't rely on having the structure be so
many bytes. gcc will align stuff on boundaries, and pad the intervening
spaces with zeros. I think there's a compiler option to control this - you
might want to look at the GCC HOWTO.

> Laszlo Baranyai

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       on your hard disk.