Praedor,
   I haven't used it myself, but a friend of mine (one of the original
members of 386 BSD development team at Berkley) has been trying it out.
He said that for now anything built with it isn't compatible with programs
compiled with earlier versions of gcc.  In short he told me it's going to
draw a line in the sand that separtes linux binaries into two incompatible
worlds.  (His original reaction was a groan, rolled eyes and a head shake)
 He told me it works.  The binaries were fine, but a strong compatability
issue.