well let le do a couple of things with this thread...
1) Top Post...(yea,,, maybe it will kill the thread)

2) it's worth noting that on more than one occasion, in linux related
material, not sponsered by MDK, (like reviews of different distros) I have
seen these two lists as the reason one should chose MDK over Redhat, since
the lists are so much more helpfull and friendly here. (which only make
sense, since MDK is more a "desktop" friendly disrto).
3) note the "esher-isk-ness" of folks complaining about people complaining
about people complianing about people complaining about people complianing
that think they are just asking questions.

we welcome all... just keep it all as positive as possible