Msec ain't a service you run, it is a script that sets security permissions,
and I bet you ran it durring the install. Do you remember a question where
one of the possible answers was "paraniod"? or "open to crackers"? or "should
only be used on workstations not connected to a network"? as I understand
it.... that was msec where you picked the security level for the box. maybe
it is only under expert install, since I never yet (maybe this weekend I will
give it a try, just for grins) have installed as "recomended".