On Thursday 06 June 2002 06:02 pm, you wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 12:59, s wrote:
> > On Thursday 06 June 2002 11:52 am, Tibbetts, Ric wrote:
> > > Looks like this one made it.
> > > Now I'll try the one that counts (the one with the question in it).
> > >
> > > Ric
> >
> > Yeah, the test ones always make it.  :D
> >
> > Don't feel like the lone ranger, 2/3 of mine never make it either.
> > <shrugs> -s
>
> It adds an interesting level to the degree of frustration. Just when
> things are breaking, and you've already beat your head against the
> keyboard trying fix it.. You finally give in and ask for help... And you
> can't get the message onto the list...
>
> LOL
>
> Gotta laugh, or you'd throw the silly thing out the window, and go
> outside, and lay in the grass on a sunny day...
>
> Ric
>
> > ----

> > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

see thats why you are supossed to lurk here for a couple of years, then
install MDK,,,, that way you will already have read about all the possible
problems. oh wait a minute, if you haven't installed linux, thaen that means
you are clogging the net with viri, trojans and worms. forget that, you are
right, enjoy the frustration