On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 09:13, R N dev wrote:
> hi,
>  i've  just upgraded my mdk 9.1. At the end of
> installation i had this error during lilo
> installation:
>
> lilo failed: Fatal: geo_query_dev HDIO_GETGEO
> (dev 0x1600): invalid argument
>
> and i didn't find any way to install lilo
> so I decided to use grub and started without any
> problem any idea?
>
> thanks
> Angelo

Same thing happened here with two systems... dunno why, but grub isn't
bad so I'm not complaining too loudly.

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...

"In my motorcycle mirror I think about the life I've led and how my
soul's been aching all the holes where I have bled... My image spoke to
me, yes to me and often said, 'You are the son of incestuous union!'"
-- Nimrod's Son from Surfer Rosa and Come On Pilgrim by The Pixies