On Monday 17 Nov 2003 7:07 pm, Lawson, Jim wrote:
> Yes I can see jobs in the queue.
>
> I wanted to state that this printer had never worked with version
> 8.2 to 9.2. Does this bother you?
> Yes delete the jobs the printer. Everything is the same on
> reinstall.

I'm out of my depth, Jim.  Just hoped that asking questions would
prompt your own thinking.  It sounds to me as though Mandrake thinks
the printer is OK.  So - where is the spool?  Is it where you would
expect?  I would think so.  What could make the printer unable to get
the file from the spool?  I did have a problem like this with Samba
printing, and I know it was related to the spool file, but I just
can't remember what the issue was.  Perhaps someone else could chime
in?

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302