"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message
to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry
it didn't work out.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
82.78.63.227 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
User unknown
Giving up on 82.78.63.227.

---"

[FAN Piatra Neamt OR Piatra-Neamt OR P. Neamt, Romania OR Roumanie OR Rumanien OR Rumänien OR Roumania OR Rumania, UE / EU ... si alte
FAN GRUP-uri Yahoo! si Google pe INTERNET 100 % GRATUITE, INDEPENDENTE, VOLUNTARE
http://www.fan-sanatate.go.ro
]
Site Meter

WWW:
http://www.fan-sanatate.go.ro
http://www.fan-sanatate.xyz.ro

Cu tot respectul fata de Dumneavoastra,
traduc din limba franceza
in limba romana
randurile care urmeaza:

Legaturi (/ Link-uri) Yahoo! Groupes

<*> Pentru a consulta acest grup on line, accesati :