I'm just passing this on.

Ben Browder: "We have shot the season finale. We have four episodes that are
in the can, that Sci-Fi will trot out sometime at the begining of next year.
We're finishing post production. I have to fly back to Australia to record
additional dialogue in two weeks. Yeah we got stuff out there that you guys
don't know about. "
Ben Browder's Interview runs on Tuesdays and on Fridays.

David Kemper's interview runs on Thursdays and Fridays.

Ben Browder Transcript will be online at
http://www.scifitalk.com/farscape.htm

Home Page - http://www.scifitalk.com
Listen To Sci-Fi Talk:
For 56K Modem or less connection - http://www.live365.com/stations/211667