Just got this in from Creation.

VIRGINIA HEY TO APPEAR THIS WEEKEND at PHOENIX CREATION CONVENTION:
Come enjoy the fun with us in Phoenix this weekend: VIRGINIA HEY (Zhaan of
Farscape) is one of the headliners of our big convention. Also welcome
LeVar Burton, Roxann Dawson and from ENTERPRISE Dominic Keating (Lt. Reed).
Plus Keith Hamilton Cobb of Andromeda, Kevin Smith and Adrienne Wilkinson
of Xena, and many others. The complete schedule of events is now posted at our
calendar page at:
http://www.creationent.com/cal/
AOL <a href="http://www.creationent.com/cal";>Click</a>
Thanks,
Your friends at Creation Entertainment
http://www.creationent.com/

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/