Hi folks,

The irc support SIG[1], would like a page that will tell folks how to
file a trac ticket. Here's the irc-sig ticket[2]. As you'll see from the
comment, the draft I made is a little out of date and needs some stuff
re-done. Would anyone here want to take over this task?

You need to know how to file a trac ticket, how to take screenshots and
some wiki editing (easyfix, yes!)

If no one takes this up in the next week (Till November 19 2012), I'll
do it myself.

Please reply to the list if you have any questions.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IRC_support_sig

[2] https://fedorahosted.org/irc-support-sig/ticket/125
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.

Looking to contribute to Fedora? Look here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/