Hey there !! I am Vaibhav Sharma from India. I have just finished high school
and I am a beginner in competitive programming. I have been using Linux for the
past 2 years and Fedora for the past 10 months. I really love Fedora and it's
community and want to contribute to Fedora and other open-source projects and
become a part of this community.
I love the philosophy behind FOSS software. I have beginner knowledge of C++,
HTML, CSS and JavaScript and Intermediate knowledge of C, Python and Java. My
other interests are in Discrete Mathematics, Cosmology and Observational
Astronomy.

Thank you,
Vaibhav Sharma
FAS ID : vaibhavsharma