Hello All,

This is Vengadanathan. You can call me Vengad.

I'm currently working as a software engineer from Bangalore, India. I have
around 9yrs of experience building large scale distributed systems. Worked on
search technologies (Lucene, Elastisearch), core infra platforms (B/G
deployment orchestration, monitoring and alerting systems) and later on
security aspects like hardening posture of cloud services (sandboxing,
credential access restriction etc) and enabling of various AuthN/Z mechanisms.
I'm well versed in Go, Java etc and have hands on experience in Infra and Cloud
technologies.

Fedora is is my current OS of choice and I'm in love of it. This is the first
FOSS community i am participating :). Wanted to contribute to open source world
by contributing and learn new things at the same time.

I'm willing to spend 10-12 hrs per week for the same.  Looking forward to be
part of the community.