On Mon, 11 Mar 2024, Kristoffer Brånemyr via ffmpeg-devel wrote:

Den måndag 26 februari 2024 kl. 19:36:58 CET, Kristoffer Brånemyr via ffmpeg-devel <ffmpeg-devel@ffmpeg.org> skrev:

Hi,
Here is a short patch to skip more parts of the header for the WebVTT subtitle
format. Without this the parser seems to stop and no subtitles are produced for
the user.You can find the WebVTT specification here: WebVTT: The Web Video Text
Tracks Format
WebVTT: The Web Video Text Tracks Format>

I attach an example file using the STYLE header part.
I verified that with this change, I can see the subtitles using mpv.

I tried to run fate, but even without my changes it seems to fail?

Hi again,

Did anyone get a chance to look at this patch? It's a small patch, only adding
two lines.

Looks like the URL to the WebVTT specification got broken last time by the
webmail I use, I hope this time it will work better:
https://www.w3.org/TR/webvtt1/#file-structure

Will apply.

Thanks,
Marton