Am 11.10.2020 um 20:56 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 07:37:25PM +0200, Michael Koch wrote:
I tested all 4 DNG images again with the latest FFmpeg version (Gyan's build
from today).
I tested with and without zscale filter. All tests failed. When testing with
IrfanView, all DNG input images seem to be ok.

Your issues is that you do not know how to use zscale properly.

DNG decoding is just fine, what is missing is colorspace stuff in swscale,
for proper display.

Can you please give an example for the correct zscale options?

[tiff @ 0000019996d6fe40] non increasing IFD offset
[tiff @ 0000019996d6fe40]  is not implemented. Update your FFmpeg version to
the newest one from Git. If the problem still occurs, it means that your
file has a feature which has not been implemented.
[tiff @ 0000019996d6fe40] If you want to help, upload a sample of this file
to https://streams.videolan.org/upload/ and contact the ffmpeg-devel mailing
list. (ffmpeg-de...@ffmpeg.org)
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
Cannot determine format of input stream 0:0 after EOF
Error marking filters as finisheda
As message simple says, if you want to help upload that image that fails to
decode somewhere and post link to upload here.

The link was already in my last message.
www.astro-electronic.de/Pentax_K5.DNG

Michael