**
*Permission is granted to share. However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others. THANK YOU.
*
I'll keep my God, my Guns, and my Freedom...You keep the Change...

If we aren't one nation under God, we will be one nation gone under

I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies

Should you have any questions or concerns about one of my messages, please
write to me direct as I don't have time to read all group messages.
Bill

*Jesse  Jackson's Newest Staff Member
You can't make up stuff better than this!

Mel  Reynolds*

*
Jesse Jackson has added former  Chicago Democrat Congressman Mel to**
**Rainbow/PUSH
Coalition's payroll.
Reynolds was among the 176 criminals excused in President
Clinton's last-minute forgiveness spree.
Reynolds received a commutation of his six-and-a-half-year federal sentence
for 15 convictions of wire fraud, bank fraud, and lies to the Federal
Election Commission.*
*
He is more notorious, however, for concurrently serving five years for
sleeping with an underage campaign volunteer.*
*This is a first in American politics: **  **An ex-congressman who
had sex with a subordinate....won clemency from a president who had sex with
a subordinate...then was hired by a clergyman who had sex with a
subordinate!*
*His new  job?     *****  YOUTH COUNSELOR *****
IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?*
*CONFIRMED  http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/reynolds.asp*