*NINE WORDS WOMEN USE**

(1)** **    **Fine**:    This is the word women use to end an argument when
they are right and you need to shut up.** **
(2)** **    **Five Minutes**:    If she is getting dressed, this means a
half an hour.  Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given
five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.**
(3)** **    **Nothing**:    This is the calm before the storm.  This means
something, and you should be on your toes.  Arguments that begin with
nothing usually end in fine.**
(4)** **    **Go Ahead**:    This is a dare, not permission.  Don't Do It**!
**
(5)** **    **Loud Sigh**:    This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal
statement often misunderstood by men.  A loud sigh means she thinks you are
an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing
with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)**
(6)** **    **That's Okay**:    This is one of the most dangerous statements
a women can make to a man.   That's okay means she wants to think long and
hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.**
(7)** **    **Thanks**:    A woman is thanking you, do not question, or
faint.  Just say you're welcome.  (I want to add in a clause here, this is
true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' ... that is PURE sarcasm and she is not
thanking you at all.  DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a
'whatever').**
(8)** **    **Whatever**:    Is a woman's way of saying ... Go to Hell**
(9)** **    **Don't worry about it, I got it**:    Another dangerous
statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do
several times, but is now doing it herself.  This will later result in a man
asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.** *

*REMEMBER TO VOTE NOVEMBER 2nd*
**
*Permission is granted to share. However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others. THANK YOU.
*
I'll keep my God, my Guns, and my Freedom...You keep the Change...

If we aren't one nation under God, we will be one nation gone under

I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies

Should you have any questions or concerns about one of my messages, please
write to me direct as I don't have time to read all group messages.
Bill

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED